We welcome volunteers from our school and parish communities to help with a range of support tasks in our school such as:
- Kerbcraft and Bikeability
- Supporting learning in class and reading groups
- Supporting Personal Choice Activities
- Accompanying school trips and sporting events
- Admin tasks (photocopying, laminating, making banners and other ad hoc resources)
If you can help, please contact the school office
We are also looking for volunteers who can ‘share a skill’ – if you have a talent (hidden or not) that you could teach our learners, we are keen to hear from you. Please don’t be shy!
Regular volunteers are required to undergo enhanced Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) criminal checks, to ensure that children are kept safe. If you are interested in helping in school, please obtain an application form and guidance information from the school office.